Book your simulation in SIMS new and innovative environment.
- SIMS provides on-site and in-situ/mobile medical simulation and continuing education.
- SIMS mission is to improve safety and quality care for patients.
- SIMS is a warm, inviting real-life environment.
- SIMS features state-of the art equipment and technology.
- SIMS is located in a brand new facility on Millar Avenue in Saskatoon.
- SIMS has four areas for medical simulation:
1. We have 3 acute care rooms – can simulate a patient room, ER room, or OR Theatre.
2. Outpatient rooms – can simulate a clinic room, exam or treatment room, or an infusion room.
3. A quiet room – can simulate an interview room, mental health room, disclosure room or a waiting room.
4. 3 classroom areas that can be set up for task training, diverse scenarios and settings including home care and outdoor scenarios.
SIMS can travel to your healthcare facility or organization to provide medical simulation.
- Any open patient room or area can be utilized.
- SIMS will bring all necessary equipment including high fidelity mannequin and audio/visual equipment to provide a full service, in situ simulation for your team.
- SIMS has the ability to be out of the space in minutes if the need arises.
- There are many benefits to In-Situ simulation provided by SIMS including:
- Reduce time and cost by having SIMS come to your community
- In-situ simulation assists in identifying and correcting work flow issues in one's own environment